Home Based Consultation Services
- Intake Process - getting to know each other and your family needs.
- Baseline Assessment - determining your child's current abilities across all domains.
- Functional Behavior Assessments - determining why problem behaviors are occurring if applicable.
- Develop Behavior Intervention Plans - developing interventions to decrease problem behavior.
- Program Development - develop programs to increase skills across all domains.
- Program Training - Parents and interventionists are trained on how to implement/teach programs to ensure consistency and child success.
- Monthly Supervision - Ongoing support, observations, training, program advancement and feedback.
- Video Review - Video tape program implementation and then review program implementation together to further build our skills as a team.
- Remote services are also available using zoom
School Consultation Services
- School/Classroom Observations - assess skill development or problem behaviors in the school environment.
- Team Collaboration - work together to ensure consistency across environments, problem solve problem behaviors and advancement across all domains.
- IEP Review and Support - review the IEP, answer any questions and problem solve any concerns.
- Attend IEP and BIP meetings - Work together as a team to develop IEP's and BIP's.
- Parent and Child Advocacy - Help you understand your and your child's legal rights.
- Plan and Support Transitions - Transitions can be difficult (home to preschool, preschool to elementary school, between grades etc.). Develop a plan to make the transition go as smoothly as possible.
Community Consultation Services
- Transition Learning to the Community - Once programs are mastered we want them to generalize to other environments. This takes planing and training.
- Community Planning - Outline where generalization needs to occur.
- Develop Community Programs - Develop programs that support generalization of skills to other environments.
- Program Training - Parents and interventionists are trained on how to implement/teach community programs to ensure consistency and child success.